The Grandstream GXP2160 is a next generation 6-line-key-system SIP phone that features a 4.3 inch TFT colour LCD, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 24 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports, intergrated PoE and Bluetooth, 5-way conference, and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS).
The GXP2160 delivers superior HD audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, and personalized information and customizable application service.
Grandstream GXP2160 Key Features
- 480x272 TFT colour LCD 6 Line appearances
- 6 dual-colour line keys (with 6 SIP accounts), 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, up to 5 way conferencing, and 24 dual colour BLF extension keys
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports, PoE, Bluetooth, USB, and EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch) with Platronics headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, TLS/RTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
- Integrated real-time web applications (weather, stock, currency, RSS news, etc)
- Support for Google Voice (Pending)
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DMS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802. 1x, TLS, SRTP, IPv6
- Dual switched auto sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- 4.3 inch (480x272) TFT colour LCD
- 6 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts, 24 speed-dial/BLF extension keys with dual-colour LED,5 programmable context sensitive soft keys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 11 dedicated function keys for MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER. CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL-
- Support for G.729A/B, G.711u/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide band) and iLBC, in band and out of band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Platronics headsets), USB, extension module port
- Hold, transfer, forward 5-way conference, call park, shared call appearance (SCA)/bridged line appearance (BLA), downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log (up to 500 records), customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click to dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over.
- Google Voice (Pending), weather, stock, currency news (pending), Internet radio (pending), Last.fm (pending), GMI available for advanced customer application development.
- Yes, both on handset and speakerphone
- Layer 2 (802.1Q 802.ap) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, AES based secure configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 902.1x media access control
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, German, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenia, Spanish, Turkish
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: input: 100-240V; Output +12V 1A;
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Max power consumption 12W ((power adapter) or 12.95W (PoE)
- Dimensions 22mm (W) x 210mm (L) x 93mm (H);
- Unit Weight 0.98kg; Package weight 1.63kg (pending)
Temperature and Humidity
- 0 ~ 40 °C (32 ~ 104°F), 10 ~ 90% (non-condensing)