Cost-Effective Gigabit Solution for Enterprise Backbone and Data Center Networking
The PLANET GSW-2401 provides 24 RJ-45 10/100/1000Mbps ports for high-speed network connectivity. It automatically identify and determine the correct transmission speed and half / full duplex mode of the attached devices with its 24 Gigabit ports that support 9K jumbo frame feature. Therefore, the GSW-2401 can handle extremely large amounts of data transmission in a secure topology linking to a backbone or high-power servers.
The GSW-2401 provides high performance architecture of switch that is capable of providing the non-blocking switch fabric and wire-speed throughput as high as 48Gbps, which greatly simplifies the tasks of upgrading the LAN for catering to increasing bandwidth demands. Besides, the Flow Control function of the GSW-2401 enables routers and Servers directly connect to the Switch for fast and reliable data transfer.
All RJ-45 copper interfaces in the GSW-2401 support 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cables. It also supports standard for Auto-MDI/MDI-X that can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.
Excellent Traffic Transmission
The GSW-2401 supports Store-and-Forward forwarding scheme to ensure low latency and high data integrity, which eliminates unnecessary traffic and relieves congestion on critical network paths. With an intelligent address recognition algorithm, the GSW-2401 could recognize up to 8K different MAC address. The high data throughput and 48Gbps internal switching fabric makes it ideal for most Gigabit environments, especially when network upgrades to a Gigabit environment.
- Comply with IEEE 802.3, 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Ethernet standard
- 24 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Features Store-and-Forward mode with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
- Hardware based 10/100Mbps, half / full duplex and 1000Mbps full duplex mode, flow control and auto-negotiation
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex operation and Backpressure for half duplex operation
- Integrated address look-up engine, support 8K absolute MAC addresses
- 9K Jumbo packet support
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X function
- Supports CSMA / CD protocol
- 100-240V AC, 0.6A, 50/60Hz universal Power input
- FCC, CE class A compliant