Cost-effective Desktop Size / High-Speed / Fiber Capability WEB Smart Switch
The GSD-802S is a Web Smart Gigabit Switch with 8-Port 10/100/1000Mbps copper ports and 2 SFP slots, utilizing a compact form factor which can be mounted in a 10/19-inch rack with optional rack-mounting kits, and placed on desktop.
High Gigabit Performance / Wire-Speed Switching
With 16Gbps non-blocking switch fabric, 8k MAC Address table and 802.3x Full-Duplex flow control, the GSD-802S offers wire-speed packet transfer performance without risk of packet loss. The two Gigabit SFP (Small Factor Pluggable) slots can be installed with 1000Base-SX / LX mini-GBIC modules which offer incredible extensibility, flexibility and connectivity to the Core switch or Servers.
Friendly / Simple Web Management Interface
For efficient management, with its built-in Web-based management, the GSD-802S offers an easy-to-use and configuration facility. Via the WEB interface, the GSD-802S can be programmed for basic Switch management functions such as per port speed duplex settings, Port Trunking, VLAN, Port Mirroring, Rapid Spanning Tree, 802.1X network security authentication and Misc Configuration. Additionally, the firmware includes advanced features such as IGMP snooping, QoS (Quality of Service), broadcast storm and bandwidth control, to enhance bandwidth utilization.
Remote and Centralize Management installation
Affording the current network to grow and expand, the GSD-802S supports standard Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and can be monitored via any standard-based management software. These features provide a cost-effective way to manage the device from the Internet whenever you are working or at home.
Easy Cabling installation
All eight RJ-45 copper interfaces support 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cables. The MDI / MDI-X auto-detection supports wired connection to any Ethernet device without requiring cross-over cables.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u, 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab, 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3z Gigabit SX / LX Ethernet standard
- 8-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 2 mini-GBIC / SFP slots, shared with Port-7 and Port-8
- Each Switching port supports auto-negotiation-10 / 20, 100 / 200 and 1000 / 2000Mbps supported
- Auto-MDI / MDI-X detection on each RJ-45 port supports CSMA / CD protocol
- Prevents packet loss with back pressure (Half-Duplex) and 802.3x PAUSE frame flow control (Full-Duplex)
- 8K MAC address table, automatic source address learning and ageing
- 16Gbps switch fabric, non-blocking switch architecture
- 9K Jumbo Frame supports at all speed (10 / 100 / 1000Mbps)
Layer 2 Switching
- Supports Port-Based and 802.1Q VLAN function, up to 64 VLAN groups
- IEEE 802.1w Rapid-Spanning Tree protocol support
- Link Aggregation supports static mode and LACP (IEEE 802.3ad) - up to 4 Trunk groups Each trunk is maximum up to 8 ports
- IGMP Snooping for multicast filtering, supports v1 and v2
- IGMP Query Mode supports for multimedia application
Quality of Service
- 4 QoS classes per port
- Traffic class assignment based on 802.1p tag, or DSCP field
- Multicast and Broadcast Storm Control as well as Flooding Control
- Port Mirroring support for dedicated port monitoring
- IEEE 802.1X Port-Base access control, RADIUS ServerAuthentication
- Static MAC Address assigns destination MAC address at specifies port
- Remote Web management interface
- Firmware upgrade through web interface
- Cable Diagnostics technology
- Supports SNMPv1 with RFC-1213 / 1573-Interface group and RMON Group 1 ( Statistics)
- SNMP Trap
- Supports PLANET Smart-DISCOVERY Utility for deploy management