Based on years of VoIP manufacturing experiences, PLANET Technology VoIP total solutions are known for advanced implementation of standard based telephony with mass deployment capability.
Cost-effective, easy-to-install and simple-to-use, the VIP-157 converts standard telephones to IP-based network communication. It supports the service providers and enterprises enhance the traditional telephony communication services via the existing broadband connection to the Internet or corporation network.
With the VIP-157, home users and companies are able to save the installation cost of voice-over-IP deployment and extend their past investments in telephones, conference and speakerphones. The VIP-157 is equipped with two telephony interfaces, which users may switch between VoIP and PSTN to maintain the regular daily voice communications. The VIP-157 can be the bridge between the traditional analog telephones to IP network with an extremely affordable investment.
The VIP-157 and PLANET IP PBX system integration is the ideal combination for your office daily communications. The VIP-157 includes two alternative Ethernet interface for Internet (PPPoE, DHCP or Fixed IP) or office LAN connection. For the new generation of networking communication, the VIP-157 supports IPv6 and VPN connection to provide users more flexible and advantaged communication service.
- Feature-rich telephone service over home or office Internet / Intranet connection
- Web-Based and telephone keypad machine configuration
- Remote administrator authentication
- Selective PSTN / VoIP voice communications
- Easy access with PLANET Dynamic DNS
- Voice prompt for machine configurations
- Cost effective, field proven compatibility and stability
- SIP 2.0 (RFC3261) compliant
- Peer-to-Peer / SIP proxy calls
- Supports STUN, Outbound Proxy
- Up to 3 Proxy server registrations
- PSTN / VoIP incoming call alerting
- T.38 FAX transmission over IP network
- Call Hold / Forward / Transfer / Waiting
- Incoming / Outgoing / Miss Call record
- Local Phone book (Export / Upload)
- In band and out-of-band DTMF support
- Voice codec support: G.711, G.723.1, G.729A, G.729B
- Voice processing: Voice Active Detection, DTMF detection / generation, G.168 echo cancellation (16mSec.), Comfort noise generation
- Auto-provision / auto Update support (FTPP, HTTP, FTP)
- DMZ and MAC clone
- IPv6 Management support
- TR-069 / VPN connection / VLAN support
- Virtual Server / QoS support