OpenVox G410E provides scalable connectivity to WCDMA networks for your Linux machine. It supports up to 4 WCDMA channels and enables users to access the mobile network with their existing asterisk IPPBX.
- Modular Design for WCDMA channels
- Support WCDMA Network
- Up to 4 Simultaneous WCDMA Calls (Per PCI-E Slot)
The G410E provides scalable connectivity to WCDMA networks for your linux machine. It comes with fully GPLed drivers for the linux 2.4.X and 2.6.X kernels. The OpenVox WCDMA card can be connected to any other OpenVox card to build a real TDM switched PBX.
G410E enables full flexibility to traditional telephony systems to go WCDMA network. It also allows systems integrators to transform highly priced fixed to mobile voice traffic into a much cheaper mobile to mobile call management, with considerable savings.
G410E works with Asterisk®, Elastix®,PBX in a Flash, trixbox® and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- WCDMA connectivity for PBX
- Mobile PBX
- WCDMA VoIP gateway
- SMS gateway
- WCDMA callback services
- Technical Specifications
- 4 WCDMA channels
- 1 SIM card per WCDMA channel
- WCMDA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- Fast call setup
- IMEI and PIN modification
- SMS batch receiving/sending in text and PDU mode with decoding of MSC(Mobile Service Center), AT command availability
- Support USSD, CLIP, CLIR
- DTMF detection
- WCDMA data connections
- DIGITAL audio quality (echo cancel)
- 4 LEDs (network state indicators)
- Support external antenna
- Power: 30W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Dimension: 17.9cm*9.9cm*1.8cm
- Weight: 209g
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- CPU: 1000-Mhz
- RAM: 128MB
- Available PCI-E Slot