Linksys SPA932 Attendant Console
32 programmable speed-dial or direct station select (DSS) buttons
The Linksys SPA932 32 Button Attendant Console for the SPA962 IP Phone is an ideal solution for small businesses wanting to simplify incoming call handling to quickly direct calls to the requested party and also monitor line status from a central location.
The SPA932 easily attaches to the SPA962 IP Phone providing 32 programmable speed-dial or direct station select (DSS) buttons, each button illuminating the line's status (idle, ringing, busy, or null) via the busy lamp field (BLF). Incoming calls received can be immediately transferred to the proper location with only the push of a button assigned to the extension on the SPA932.
- Easy to install and designed exclusively for the SPA962 IP Phone
- 32 programmable buttons simplify dialing and call transfers
- Multi-colored LEDs monitor the status of each configured voice line via Busy
Lamp Field (BLF)
- Linking two Attendant Consoles supported for a total of 64 buttons
The modular design of the SPA932 permits up to two attendant consoles to be deployed for a total of 64 additional buttons offering an affordable solution that expands with the growth of your VoIP network. Installation and setup is just a matter of connecting the supplied bracket and cable to the SPA962 through which the SPA932 also utilizes the phoneâ€™s power supply --no additional power source is required.
Based on the SIP standard, the SPA932 has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from VoIP infrastructure leaders enabling service providers to offer competitive, feature rich services to their customers.
- 32 Programmable Multi-color LED Buttons
- Illuminated line status monitoring (Green, idle; Red, in-use; Blinking Red, ringing; Orange,
- Call Transfer
- Speed Dial
- DSS - Direct Station Select
- BLF - Busy Lamp Field
- One-touch transfer functionality