- The OpenVox V100 new generation transcoding series delivers 3 models for different types of applications. Up to 400 sessions processing performance, both low to high density and superior voice quality are acquired for various IP-PBX systems.
- uP TO 400 transcoding sessions
- No Licensing Fees*
- PMC / Enclosure / Extending Evaluation Board / Ethernet card
- Reduce Host CPU Load
- Flexible Adaptability
- Provides RJ45 media/control flow paths.
- Works with Asterisk® and FreeSWITCH®.
Because of its low bandwidth requirements, the voice data compression codecs, such as G.729, G.726, AMR, G.722, iLBC, etc., are commonly used in VoIP applications. The G.711 codec is commonly used in legacy telephone network. For bridging TDM to VoIP connectivity, it needs codec transformation. Compared with transformation in software, the V100, based Multicore-DSP, can convert more sessions of transcoding, reduce host CPU load.
The V100-PTMC card, are rated to handle up to 400 bi-directional Codec transformations, without additional licensing fees1 for transcoding.
The V100-PTMC is a PMC for transcoding. In addition, it is a PTMC for extending PMC to support stand telecom and telephony interfaces. It is usable with a wide range of PCC, PT2CC, PT3CC, PT5CC.and can provide CompactPCI/fornt-panel Gbe/Backplane Gbe/Local CT media/control flow paths. These features can save the cost and support flexible applications.
The V100-PTMC can be worked with Asterisk® and FreeSWITCH® .In addition, the media message-based API makes the development easy since the messages and media flow communicate between the PCC’s host and V100-PTMC through Ethernet interface.
- High density up to 400 Transcoding
- No addionnal License Fee１
- Compliant with PICMG 2.15(PTMC) electrical specification and IEEE 1386,IEEE1386.1(PMC)mechanical specifications
- Configurable for PT2MC/PT3MC/ PT5MC
- Local CT Bus allowing flexible routing of TDM timeslots both between the PTMC Sites and the H.110 backplane CT Bus.
- PT5MC includes Gbe connectivity to backplane resources
- PMC/PT2MC/PT3MC include Gbe connectivity to front panel
- Multi Media/Control Flow Paths
- Relieve Host CPU Load
- Release API for Integration
- OS : Linux and Windows
- Integrates in Asterisk® and FreeSWITCH®
- Support distributed or intergrated Application
- AMR-WB (G.722.2)
- １ Except for AMR and AMR-WB
- Hosted VoIP GateWay
- Conferencing Server
- IVR Server
- Distributed Office PBX
- Call Centers
- Compliant with IEEE1386 mechanical specifications
- 149.0x74.0mm (PCB)
- PCI :32bit 33/66MHz
- Local CT
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T RJ45
- Backplane Gbe
- PMC Connector
Operating Temperature Range
Hardware and Software Requirement
- Windows/Linux in Host