The V100-PTMC is a PMC for transcoding. In addition, it is a PTMC for extending PMC to support stand telecom and telephony interfaces. It is usable with a wide range of PCC, PT2CC, PT3CC, PT5CC and can provide CompactPCI/fornt-panel Gbe/Backplane Gbe/Local CT media/control flow paths. These features can save the cost and support flexible applications.
OpenVox design and manufacture V100-PTCCEVB evaluation board to help the customers evaluate the V100-PTMC on standard PCI bus.
- Adapt V100-PTMC (PMC/PT2MC/PT3MC/PT5MC)
- Large opening under V100-PTMC improves forced air cooling
- UART,H.100 edge fingers available
- Fully transparent to all software and does NOT require any drivers of its own
- Universal slot support: 3V/5V, 32bit, 33/66 MHz
- 200mA @3.3V ( No include V100-PTMC)
Operating Temperature Range