- The OpenVox V100 new generation transcoding series delivers 3 models for different types of applications. Up to 400 sessions processing performance, both low to high density and superior voice quality are acquired for various IP-PBX systems.
- Up to 128 transcoding sessions
- No Licensing Fees*
- PMC / Enclosure / Extending Evaluation Board / Ethernet card
- Reduce Host CPU Load
- Flexible Adaptability
- Provides RJ45 media/control flow paths.
- Works with Asterisk® and FreeSWITCH®.
With low bandwidth requirements, the voice data compression codecs, such as G.729, G.726, AMR, G.722, iLBC, etc. are commonly used in VoIP applications. The G.711 Codec is commonly used in legacy telephone network. For bridging TDM to VoIP connectivity, it needs Codec transformation. Compared with transformation in software, the V100, based on Multicore-DSP, can convert more sessions of transcoding, reduce host CPU load.
The V100, are rated to handle up to 32,64,128,256,400 bi-directional Codec transformations, without additional licensing fees* for transcoding.
The V100-BOX is an integrated box designed to streamline installation,With an extern Power Supply, it can work alone by using Ethernet port and also being stacked up to 5 instances on a 19 inch rack mount.The V100-BOX can be worked with Asterisk® and FreeSWITCH®.
- High density up to 128 Transcoding
- No addionnal License Fee１
- Relieve Host CPU Load
- Release API for Integration
- OS : Linux and Windows
- Integrates in Asterisk® and FreeSWITCH®
- Support distributed or intergrated Application
- AMR-WB (G.722.2)
- Except for AMR and AMR-WB
- Hosted VoIP GateWay
- Conferencing Server
- IVR Server
- Distributed Office PBX
- Call Centers
Operating Temperature Range
Hardware and Software Requirement
- FCC Part 15B，EN55022 Class B，EN55024 EN60950 (Pending)