- 4 SIP računa
- Zaslon sa 6 redaka za funkcije i CLID/birani broj
- HD Voice (G.722)
- Imenik s 500 unosa
- 3-strani konferencijski poziv
- Kompatibilno s Asterisk i Broadsoft
- 2 x 10/100M konektora, PoE
- Niska potrošnja energije u Stand-by načinu
- XML Application sučelje
- 24 funkcijske tipke / BLF tipke
- Electronic hook switch (Plantronics)
- Plug and Play konfiguracija
- Ergonomski upuštene tipke
- Skriveni kabel
- Dugačka žica slušalice
- Gumene nožice protiv klizanja
- Podesiv nagib stalka
- Ugradnja na zid
The Panasonic UT range of SIP telephony terminals enhance personal communications through excellent HD quality audio on every phone, combined with easy access to powerful supportive features and applications.
The range, from standard phones, office key-sets, executive terminals and touch-screen Smart Desk application phones, addresses all requirements. Panasonic's reputation for design, quality, reliability and care for the environment, ensures an exceptional user experience wherever the terminals are deployed - as part of a "cloud based" service or with an IP PBX - in a business environment or in the home.
High Definition "HD" Audio
The KX-UT series of SIP terminals offers 'best in class' audio quality, meaning fewer repeated conversations and misheard calls. Offering Wideband High Definition Audio as standard across the range, the UT series offer G.722, G.711 , G.726 and G.729a Codecs. Coupled with Enhanced Echo Cancellation and an Expanded Acoustic Chamber, the UT series of SIP terminals offers a superior audio experience to users over handset, speakerphone and optional headsets. The entire range features wideband compliant, hearing aid compatible handsets, and built-in, high quality speaker and microphone.
Large, clear LCD displays with intuitive User Interface offer fast access to phonebooks and features.
Electric Hook Switch
A built in Electronic Hook Switch (Plantronics compliant) port allows the KX-UT133 and KX-UT136 SIP Terminals to have access to the Plantronics range of DECT enabled headsets. This offers a range of portability and comfort as frequent users are able to move around freely, without being tied down by handsets.
Low power consumption, combined with an advanced ECO standby mode means lower energy costs. Consumption can be less than 1 watt in ECO mode! (UT 1xx series).
Plug and Play Configuration
The entire KX-UT range of SIP devices features support for extensive provisioning options which allow automatic, quick device configuration, using configuration files stored on a remote server, meaning a smaller administration overhead, saving time and money. The range is certified compatible with Digium Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks, ensuring excellent compatibility with leading soft switch suppliers.
Reduced cabling – One wire to the desktop
Reduce the need to rewire the office when you expand your business. Many of the Panasonic SIP terminals include a second network port, allowing a second device to access the network with less cabling. This reduction extends to the power supply - all the UT series terminals support Power Over Ethernet. No more power adaptors cluttering up desks.
Integration with CRM applications
Connecting the Panasonic UT series terminals to a Broadsoft hosted service opens a world of CRM integration. Both incoming and outgoing calls can be handled from the desktop. By using Mondago Go Connect, access to a wide range of commonly used CRM systems can be achieved. Desktop and web based applications can now be used, offering productivity and a competitive edge.
Panasonic KX-UT133 Technical Specifications
- LCD Display: Monochrome Graphical
- LCD Size: 242 x 55 pixels – 3 lines
- LCD Contrast: 6 levels
- LCD Backlight: On/Auto/Off
- HD Video: No
- Desk Mount Tilt: Yes – 2 positions
- Wall Mount: KX-A433 (optional)
- Power Adaptor: KX-A239 (optional)
- Ethernet Ports: 2 – 10/100
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE): Yes
- Bluetooth: No
- Headset, Speaker & Headset Volume: 8 levels (includes echo cancellation and distortion prevention)
- Ringtones: 32
- Ringer Volume: 6 levels + Off
- Headset Port: 2.5 mm
- Electronic Hook Switch Control Port: 3.5 mm Plantronics compatible
- Audio Codec: G.711, G.722, G.726, G.729a
- Soft Keys: Yes - 4
- Programmable Keys: 24
- 0-9, *, # Keys: Yes
- Navigator & Cancel Keys: Yes
- Phone Book (Entries): 500 – each with 5 numbers
- Call Log Entries: 30 incoming calls + 30 outgoing calls
- Conferencing: 3 parties (within terminal – multi-party dependent on server)
- XML: XML application support from Q1 2012
- Music On Hold: Supplied by Host Service (PBX / SIP Server)
- SIP Accounts: 4
- SIP Compatibility: RFC 3261 Standard SIP Server, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Panasonic SIP PBX
- IP Version: IPv4
- DHCP Client: Yes
- DNS: Yes
- HTTP: Yes
- HTTPS: Yes
- SNTP Client: Yes
- VLAN (802.1q): Yes
- QoS (DiffServ): Yes
- 802.1x: No
- Plug & Play Configuration: Server based configuration, TR-069, Panasonic Redirect Server
- Manual Configuration: Internal web Configurator, Local (LCD based) network configuration