Cost effective centralized power distribution with remote management
For cost saving and flexible using of PoE power provision, half of the 10/100Mbps TP ports of FSD-804PS provide PoE power injector function which is able to drive 4 IEEE 802.3af compliant powered devices.
For SOHO or department network, the switch also provides a simple, cost-effective, and highly reliable network connection for data as well as power. Furthermore, it is the ideal device for bridging among Ethernet, Fast Ethernet workgroups and networks.
Easy Cabling installation
With data and power over Ethernet from one unit, the FSD-804PS shall reduce cables and eliminates the need for dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place. A wire carries both data and power lowering the installation costs, simplifying the installation effort and eliminating the need for electricians or extension cords. We are also proud of the key feature – energy saving. With more efficient switching power supply, the efficiency of the FSD-804PS would be much better than four linear power adapters in a long run.
Providing 4 PoE interfaces, the FSD-804PS is ideal for small business and workgroups requiring to deploy the PoE for the wireless access points, IP-based surveillance camera or IP phones in any places easily, efficiently and cost effective.
Friendly / Simple Web Management Interface
The Web smart functions make it easy to survey and control the PoE power provision to the devices by the Web interface. Basic switching functions such as VLAN, Bandwidth Control, Storm Control and QoS are available for network management.
The smart functions make it easy to survey and control the PoE power provision to the devices by the Web and Console interface. Basic switching functions such as VLAN, Trunk, QoS are available for network management.
- 8-Port 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet ports
- 4-Port support 48VDC power to PoE Powered Device
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet End-Span PSE
- Up to 4 IEEE 802.3af devices powered
- Support PoE Power up to 15.4 watts for each PoE ports
- Auto detect powered device (PD)
- Circuit protection prevent power interference between ports
- Remote power feeding up to 100m
- Total PoE power budget control
- Pert port PoE function enable / disable
- PoE Port Power feeding priority
- Per PoE port power limit
- PD classification detection
- Web interface for remote management
- Firmware upgrade through Web interface
- PLANET Smart Discovery utility automatically finds PLANET devices on the network
- SNMP Trap for alarm notification of events
- Hardware based 10/100Mbps Auto-negotiation and Auto MDI / MDI-X function
- Flow control for full duplex operation and back pressure for half duplex operation
- Integrates address look-up engine, support 1K absolute MAC addresses
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- IEEE 802.1Q Tag based VLAN and Port-Based VLAN
- 2 priority queues on all switch ports
- Port Based, IP DSCP and 802,1p tag priority QoS
- Ingress / Egress Bandwidth Control
- Port Security
- 10-inch desktop size, rack mountable; 1U height
- Reset button for reset to default setting and system reboot
- LED indicators for POE ready and POE activity
- Optional Rack Ear Accessories Kit for 10-inch cabinet (RKE-10A) and 19-inch cabinet (RKE-10B)
- 1 silent FAN to provide stable and efficient power performance
Department / Workgroup PoE Switch
Providing up to 4 PoE, in-line power interface, the switch can easily build a power central-controlled IP phone system, IP Camera system, AP group for the enterprise. For instance, 4 camera / AP can be easily installed around the corner in the company for surveillance demands or build a wireless roaming environment in the office.
Without the power-socket limitation, the switch makes the installation of cameras or WLAN AP more easily and efficiently.