HP V1410 series switches are unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet switches designed for small businesses looking for entry-level, low-cost networking solutions with a lifetime warranty. The HP V1410 switch series consists of seven models with flexible mounting options that allow customers to choose the best switch to meet their network switching needs. All models have QoS support and IEEE 802.3x flow control features to provide outstanding data efficiency. Simplified plug-and-play operation is enabled by features like Auto-MDIX and auto-speed negotiation. HP has innovated and combined the latest advances in silicon technology to provide some of the most power-efficient switches: 16- and 24-port Fast Ethernet models are the industry's first IEEE 802.3az compliant unmanaged Fast Ethernet switches. The available green features, along with the HP lifetime warranty, make the HP V1410 switch series ideal for customers seeking low-cost and reliable networking solutions.
- IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic. DSCP support: allows real-time traffic prioritization based on Layer 3 TOS/DSCP parameters.
- Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports.
- Energy-efficient Ethernet support (J9662A and J9663A only): supports new IEEE 802.3az standard; allows lower power consumption when operated with IEEE-compliant client devices in 100 Mb/s mode only. Half-/Full-duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port: doubles the throughput of every port. Jumbo frame support (Gigabit Ethernet models only): allows frames up to 9216 bytes to be switched through the network. Mini Jumbo Frame support (J9662A and J9663A only): allows frames up to 2048 bytes to be switched through the network, which supports large data transfers.
- Unmanaged: provides plug-and-play simplicity. Comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators: provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full-duplex operation. Flow control: helps ensure reliable communications during full-duplex operation. Auto-speed negotiation: automatically selects individual port speed depending on client capabilities without the need for manual intervention, allowing for simple plug-and-play operatio.
- Address table size 8000 entries
- Form Factor 1U height
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Input Operating Current 1.1 A
- Input Voltage 100-240 VAC
- Ports 16 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports(IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab Type 1000BASE-T), Media Type: Auto-MDIX, Duplex: 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX: half or full; 1000BASE-T: full only
- Power consumption 13 W (maximum)
- Power features The exact input voltage and frequency rating are determined by the specific power adapter part number ordered. Please select the correct power adapter country option.
- Product dimensions (W x D x H) 4.41 x 8.21 x 1.73 in.
- Weight ( Imperial ) 1.43 lb.
- Weight ( Metric ) 0.65 kg
- Number of Ports 16
- Gigabit Ethernet Port Yes
- Interfaces/Ports 16 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T Network LAN
Media & Performance
- Forwarding/Filtering Rate 23.8 Mpps
- Switching Throughput 32 Gbps
Network & Communication
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- 220 V AC
- Input Voltage Range 100 V AC to 240 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
- Compatible Rack Unit 1U
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Wall Mountable
- Dimensions 1.77" Height x 8.21" Width x 4.41" Depth
- Weight (Approximate) 1.90 lb