OpenVox BE400E provides 4 ports of S/T BRI interface. It takes full advantage of Siemens® technology based Hardware Echo Cancellation Module to deliver the superior voice quality over the 4 BRI ports that can be configured for TE or NT mode individually by jumpers. This port configuration is detected by the driver automatically.
- Carrier Grade Hardware Echo Cancellation Module Available
- Up to 8 Simultaneous Voice Calls Over 4 ISDN BRI Lines (Per PCIe Slot)
- Mix TE and NT Modes as Required
BE400E S/T BRI interface card delivers superior voice quality in the telephony systems with advanced Siemens® technology based hardware echo canceller. It turns your legacy ISDN BRI equipment into powerful Voice over IP devices and provides a soft migration path from ISDN technology to the new Voice over IP world.
The BE400E brings powerful ISDN BRI connectivity to your Linux machine. It comes with fully GPLed drivers for the Linux kernel. Multiple BE400E can be interconnected over an external PCM bus. The card’s active channel switching capability is also working over the external PCM bus.
BE400E works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- ISDN BRI PBX (embedded)
- VoIP BRI Gateways
- ISDN LAN Routers for BRI
- ISDN Least Cost Routers for BRI
- ISDN Test Equipment for BRI
- PBX to PBX trunking
- Up to 4 ports of S/T BRI interface
- 4 RJ-45 interfaces on a single PCI bracket
- ITU-T I.430 and TBR 3 certified and S/T ISDN supporting in TE and NT mode
- PCI Express 1.0
- DTMF detection on all B-channels
- Multiparty audio conferences bridge
- PCM bus connectors daisy chaining
- Each of the 4 ports can be independently configured for TE or NT mode
- Power: 1.53W Minimum, 9.4W Maximum
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Dimension: 14cm*9.9cm*1.8cm
- Weight: 125g
Siemens® Technology Based Hardware Echo Cancellation Module—EC4008
- 128ms tail/channel (on all channel densities)
- Support G.165 and G.168 standards
- Support 8-channel echo cancellation
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation.
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Input Voltage: 3.3V
- Power: 1W
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Available PCIe Slot