OpenVox A2410P01 24 Port Analog PCI card + 1 FXO400 module
With the interchangeable quad-FXS and quad-FXO modules, A2410P can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways. By installing with up to 5 of this new card in one server, small and medium businesses can easily benefit from its outstanding voice quality and feature-rich system.
Once the Octasic® DSP module EC2032 is added to the A2410P, please make sure you are ready to say goodbye to the poor voice quality and echo echo echo in your phone system. No one will even get a chance to hear that any more! The AE2410P with Octasic DSP module will support Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels, up to the card’s maximum configuration in 24 ports with no additional CPU load.
OpenVox A2410P takes to deliver the superior voice quality on both FXO and FXS interfaces in all 24 ports - A2410P01 - 4 ports (4 FXO).
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
- Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
Services and Features
- Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
- ADSI Telephones
- Loopstart Signaling Support
- Up to 24 ports through a combination of FXS400 and FXO400 modules
- Full-length analog card
- Up to 6 quad FXS or FXO modules
- RJ45 connector
- 32-bit 33MHz PCI and fully PCI 2.3 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, and proper sharing of PCI interrupts
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses compatible
- FPGA design, upgradeable firmware onsite
- Power: 8.21W Minimum, 88.24W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Size: 31.1*9.8*1.8cm
- Weight: 175g
Optional Octasic® DSP Echo Cancellation Module — EC2032
- 1024 taps/128 ms tail/channel (on all channel densities)
- Octasic® music protection
- Automatic level control (G.169)
- Field upgradeable algorithm
- V.25 / V.8 answer tone
- DTMF as per Q.24
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation.
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required
- EC2032 (SMEC V1.1) power: 3.83W
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Available PCI Slot