The POE-260CAM is an advanced POE IP camera with Pan and Tilt function. You can set a particular patrol area; it will then move its lens in both horizontal and vertical direction continuously to scan the area. Or you can remote control the camera to look in the desirable direction.
POE Pan-Tilt Night Vision IP Camera
- POE Pan-Tilt Night Vision IP Camera
- Support Night Mode IR
- HTTPS Encryption for enhanced internet security
- Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 Dual Streaming
- Supports Two-Way Audio
- UPnP for fast and easy installation
- 2.5G or 3G Mobile Phone Live Viewing
- Support 16 Channels View Utility
The POE-260CAM is a POE
Pan-Tilt IP camera designed for 24hr indoor surveillance even in the harshest conditions. The POE-260CAM is equipped with high resolution CMOS sensor with infrared LEDs with up to 10m working distance. The auto-changeable IR filter inside also provides superior day/night performance. It also offers many important features such as digital input and output for external alarm & sensor.
Mechanical IR-cut ﬁ lter makes your Quality goes higher level
This camera also comes with upgradeable device language pack offering fourteen different languages for user-friendly operation. The language pack supports 14 languages now and is still updating. These languages include Chinese, German, Spanish, Russian, Czech, Portuguese, and more.
The POE-260CAM supports simultaneous dual-streaming of MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG (MJPEG) to provide both high quality and bandwidth efficient compression formats. MJPEG delivers greater file integrity, making it ideal for detailed monitoring situations. MPEG-4 video has smaller file sizes, making it more useful for extended recording periods or for use in low bandwidth networks.
Language Pack Feature
This camera also comes with upgradeable device language pack offering seven different languages for user-friendly operation. The language pack support 14 languages now and still updating. These languages include Chinese, German, Spanish, Russia, Cestina, Portuges, and more.
View from Mobile Phone
The RSTP protocol feature allows 3G and 2.5G mobile phones to display captured images from the camera for live video surveillance from a remote location. With automatic light adjustment that eliminates bit rate problems caused by poor night time performance, POE-260CAM is the perfect answer to remotely monitoring your house while out traveling.
* The mobile device must be Internet-ready. Support Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) and be equipped with a 3G video player such as PacketVideo™, Quicktime™, or RealPlayer™, and have Internet access.
* A PoE Switch or router is required to provide power via the Ethernet connection.
* Use of video equipment for recording the image of a person without their knowledge and consent is prohibited in certain states or jurisdictions. The end-user assumes all liability for compliance with applicable state, local, and federal laws.
The AirLive CamPro Express supports 32 cameras, providing a fully integrated surveillance and alarm management solution. The AirLive CamPro Express is complete freeware for you to do the centre monitor. You can find this software in the CD or you can download from the support page.The Cam Pro Express support WL-2000CAM, POE-100CAMv2, POE-200CAMv2, OD-300CAM, POE-260CAM, WL-2600CAM. OD-325HD, OD-600HD, POE-250HD, POE-200HD.
The E-map user interface and intelligent privilege management solves management problems.Multiple rotation screens (1/4/9/16/32) provide the most flexible method to monitor your surveillance installation.
The CamPro Express allows you to monitor 32 channels via the computer and WEB UI. You can choose how would you like to view the camera, the Cam Pro Express support 1/4/9/16/32 different view. You can also choose to view the different camera in single view or 1/4/9/16/32 view.
The CamPro Express allows you to monitor 32 channels via the computer and WEB UI. You can choose how you would like to view the camera, the Cam Pro Express supports 1/4/9/16 different view. You can also choose to view the different camera in single view or 1/4/9/16/32 view.
CamPro Express system provides a solution for local stores, supermarkets, warehouses, petrol stations, government offices, buildings, schools, car parks, holiday villas, luxury homes and many other applications.
- 1/4” Progressive scan CMOS sensor
- Automatic removable IR-cut filter
- Motion JPEG, MPEG-4
- Max Resolution: 640 x 480 (VGA)
- - Motion JPEG: Up to 30 fps in all resolutions
- - MPEG-4: Up to 30 fps in all resolutions
- - Simultaneous MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG
- - Controllable frame rate and bandwidth
- - Supports 3GPP/ISMA RTSP
- - Supports Unicast & Multicast
- Two-way (full duplex)
- Built-in microphone
- 3.5mm jack for Mic/Line in
- 3.5mm jack for Line out
- 10/100mpbs Support standard 802.3af
Alarm and Event Management
- Built-in multi-window motion detection
- External input x 1 / output x 1 for alarm or sensor
- Triggered and scheduled events
- Pre- and post-alarm buffer
- Image upload over FTP, e-mail and HTTP
- Notification over TCP and e-mail
- ID and password authentication
- HTTPS encryption (SSL V3.0)
- RJ-45 for Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX
- DC 12V power jack
- 3.5mm jack for Mic/Line in
- 3.5mm jack for Line out
- Terminal blocks for 1 alarm input, 1 output
- 48°27' (H)
- 37°17' (V)
- 58°42' (D)
Nosač za kameru: Airlive ACC-100