The Polycom VoiceStation 300 is a small conference phone ideally suited for desktops, offices, and other small rooms. With a microphone range of up to seven feet, the VoiceStation 300 is ideal for small conferences with three to four participants. Plus its compact industrial design fits well on a desk or small table, making it a great solution for offices. The VoiceStation 300 provides Polycom’s legendary voice quality at an affordable price.
Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology delivers exceptional performance and voice quality, making your conference calls clearer and more productive. Industry-leading full duplex technology provides natural, simultaneous two-way conversation without clipping or drop-outs that are common in traditional speakerphones. Users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to 7 feet away – making every call a more productive call. Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) actively removes background noise such as projectors and ventilation systems, while 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing highlights the person speaking, not the distracting ambient sounds, for crystal clear conferencing. It also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications with no distractions.
Convenient controls for volume, mute, redial, flash and hold are located on an intuitive, easy-to-use keypad. A handset phone can be plugged in for private calls, or simply switch back to the VoiceStation 300 for hands-free conversations.
- More productive calls – Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology allows simultaneous, natural, free-flowing conversation
- 360-degree room coverage – A powerful, digitally-tuned custom speaker and three sensitive microphones provide uniform coverage from up to 7 feet away
- Hands-free calls – A great hands-free conferencing solution for home offices and small businesses
- Resists interference from mobile phones – Clearer calls with no distracting noise from wireless devices
- Easy to use and install – Connects into any analog phone jack
- Secondary phone options – Plug in a fax machine or computer modem, or plug in a handset for private calls
- VoiceStation 300 is ideal for basic conferencing in offices and small conference rooms, accommodating 4 or fewer meeting participants
Features and Functions
- VoiceStation 300 is easy-to-use, with its universal keypad and intuitive functions.
- 9.5 in x 9.25 in x 3.0 in
- (24.2 cm x 23.5 cm x 7.6 cm) (L, W, H)
- 110V 60Hz AC / 220V 50Hz AC (depending on country)
- Analog PBX or public switched telephone
- 19-key telephone keypad including:
- Flash, Redial, Mute
- Volume Up, Volume Down
- Active Call,
- Frequency response: 300 to 3300 Hz
- Volume: Adjustable to 86 dBA SPL (peak) volume at 0.5 m
- 3 cardioid microphones 300 to 3500 Hz
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity full duplex (IEEE 1329 Type 1)
- Up to 7 ft. microphone pickup range
- Gated microphones with intelligent microphone mixing
- Dynamic Noise Reduction