Iskazane cijene sustava ne uključuju Polycom pakete Premier Support održavanja (200,00 kn + PDV - 1 godina). Cijene su informativne, za sve konkretne ponude, molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate.
The Polycom VoiceStation 500 is a small Bluetooth-enabled conference phone ideally suited for desktops, offices, and other small rooms. With a microphone range of up to seven feet, the VoiceStation 500 is perfect for small conferences with three to four participants. Plus its compact industrial design fits well on a desk or small table, making it a great solution for offices. With the VoiceStation 500, you can enjoy Polycom’s legendary voice quality at an affordable price.
Use your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to connect wirelessly to the VoiceStation 500 for hands-free voice conferencing, even from locations without an analog phone line. It can also connect to a Bluetooth-enabled computer for high-quality hands-free conferencing over the Internet. If your mobile phone or computer is not Bluetooth-enabled, simply use the integrated 2.5mm applications port for wired connections.
Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology delivers exceptional performance and voice quality, making your conference calls clearer and more productive. Industry-leading full duplex technology provides natural, simultaneous two-way conversation without clipping or drop-outs that are common in traditional speakerphones. Users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to 7 feet away – making every call a more productive call. Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) actively removes background noise such as projectors and ventilation systems, while 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing highlights the person speaking, not the distracting ambient sounds, for crystal clear conferencing. It also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications with no distractions.
Convenient controls for Bluetooth, volume adjustment, mute, redial, flash and hold are located on an intuitive, easy-to-use keypad. When dialing over regular phone lines, a handset phone can be plugged in for private calls, or simply switch back to the VoiceStation 500 for hands-free conversations.
- Bluetooth connectivity – High-quality hands-free calling through your mobile phone or the Internet
- 2.5mm applications port – Plug into a wired connection for mobile phone and Internet calling when Bluetooth is not available
- More productive calls – Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity technology allows simultaneous, natural, free-flowing conversation
- 360-degree room coverage – A powerful, digitally-tuned custom speaker and three sensitive microphones provide uniform coverage from up to 7 feet away
- Hands-free calls – A great hands-free conferencing solution for home offices and small businesses
- Resists interference from mobile phones – Clearer calls with no distracting noise from wireless devices
- Easy to use and install – Connects to any analog phone jack
- VoiceStation 500 is ideal for basic conferencing in offices and small conference rooms, accommodating 4 or fewer meeting participants
Features and Functions
- VoiceStation 500 is easy-to-use, with its universal keypad and intuitive functions. It also offers Bluetooth connectivity for communicating with Bluetooth-enabled devices such as mobile phones and computers.
- 9.5 in x 9.25 in x 3.0 in
- (24.2 cm x 23.5 cm x 7.6 cm) (L, W, H)
- 110V 60Hz AC / 220V 50Hz AC (depending on country)
- Analog PBX or public switched telephone
- Four-foot mobile phone cable with standard 2.5mm headset plugs
- Four-foot computer calling cable to connect to line-out and line-in ports on computer
- 19-key telephone keypad including:
- Flash, Redial, Mute
- Volume Up, Volume Down
- Active Call,
- Bluetooth On
- Frequency response: 300 to 3300 Hz
- Volume: Adjustable to 86 dBA SPL (peak) volume at 0.5 m
- Console Microphone: 3 cardioid microphones 300 to 3500 Hz
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity full duplex (IEEE 1329 Type 1)
- Up to 7 ft. microphone pickup range
- Gated microphones with intelligent microphone mixing
- Dynamic Noise Reduction