Iskazane cijene sustava ne uključuju Polycom pakete Premier Support održavanja (240,00 kn + PDV - 1 godina). Cijene su informativne, za sve konkretne ponude, molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate.
Dodatni mikrofoni: http://www.voip-shop.com.hr/product_info.php/products_id/1568
Now there’s a conference phone without cords that gives you the freedom to conference anywhere team collaboration is important – even
in rooms where there are no phone lines. With superior voice quality to the award winning SoundStation, proven 2.4 GHz and 1.9 GHz wireless technologies, added security of voice encryption, up to 24 hours of talk time, and the ability to dial through a cell phone or computer, the SoundStation2W is the new standard for everyday conferencing.
SoundStation2W delivers voice quality that is twice as loud and provides twice the microphone sensitivity as the original SoundStation, enabling clearer, natural two-way conversations. Our secure and proven 2.4 GHz and 1.9 GHz platforms provide simple and robust wireless capability with any analog phone line. With reliable 150 foot wireless roaming from the base station, wireless frequency hopping to avoid interference, and a long lasting Lithium-ion battery, the SoundStation2W truly meets today’s needs for excellent voice quality and usage flexibility. Plus, the SoundStation2W features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications with no distractions.
SoundStation2W also enables users to instantly connect their cell phone to the conference phone. This mode gives users the option to dial directly through a cell phone, using the SoundStation2W as a high-quality conference phone for your cell phone. Because the call is dialed through the cellular network, there is no need for an analog phone line– providing true portability and wireless freedom! In addition, the SoundStation2W can be connected to a computer for use with Internet phone calls.* The SoundStation2W – designed to be used where you need it, because the conference room isn’t always enough!
The new standard for anywhere conferencing to access the power of Polycom unified collaborative communications solutions. With the greatest breadth and depth of integrated video, voice, and Web solutions, only Polycom delivers the ultimate communications experience. Our market-leading conferencing and collaboration technologies, supported by world-class service, enable people and organizations to maximize their effectiveness and productivity. Add to that the most experience and proven best-practices in the industry, and it’s clear why Polycom has become the smart choice for organizations seeking a strategic advantage in a real-time world.
SoundStation2W models use either 2.4 GHz WDCT (Worldwide Digital Cordless Telecommunications) or the 1.9 GHz DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications) standards, depending on the wireless requirements where the phone will be used. * Computer calling cable included with SoundStation2W EX model, optional on other models
- Acoustic Clarity Technology – Allows simultaneous natural conversation – theindustry’s best full duplex
- Proven and secure wireless – 2.4 GHz WDCT and 1.9 GHz DECT Technology with voice encryption for added security
- Freedom – Conference without cords up to 150 feet from the base station
- Long lasting battery – Charge once a week and go! Up to 24 hr. talk time lithium-ion battery with portable charger
- Resists interference from mobile phones – Clearer calls with no distracting noise from wireless devices
- Unparalleled flexibility – Applications Port enables conferencing through mobilephones and computers**
- Easy to use and install – Works like other Polycom conference phones, compatible with any analog line
- Investment protection – Software upgradeable through mini-USB port.
** SoundStation2W uses a cable that connects to a standard 2.5mm headset connector. If your mobile phone model does not support this type of connection you will need an adapter (not included).
Size (L x W x H)
- 14.5 x 12.25 x 2.5 in(36.8 x 31.1 x 6.4 cm)
- 1.90 lb. (0.86 kg) (without battery)
- 12VDC nominal; supplied by battery or portable
- Portable charger power supply size & weight
- 2.2 x 2.85 x 1.85”
- Weight 1.0 lbs (0.45 kg)
- Wireless protocol – 2.4 GHz WDCT or 1.9 GHz DECT
Digital Spread Spectrum with Frequency Hopping
- Signal range – 150 feet from base station
- Dual diversity antennas
- Battery – Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery pack
- Talk time – 12 hrs. (Basic Version), 24 hrs. (EX Version)
- Standby time – Up to 80 hrs. (Basic Version), 160 hrs.
- 64 bit voice encryption between console and base station
- Aux out record feature activated via console keypad
- Four-foot mobile phone cable with standard 2.5mm Headset plugs
- Four-foot computer calling cable to connect to line-out and line-in ports on computer*
- High resolution backlit graphical LCD
Caller ID and phone book
- Support for multiple Caller ID standards
- 12-key telephone keypad
- On-hook/off-hook, conference, mute, volume up/down, Keys, menu, navigation keys
- 3 context sensitive soft keys including redial, hold, programmable conference key
- Frequency response: 300 to 3300 Hz
- Volume: adjustable to 94 dBA SPL (peak) volume at 1.0 meters
- 3 cardioid microphones 300 to 3500 Hz
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity full duplex – IEEE 1329
- 2.4 GHz WDCT or 1.9 GHz DECT radio interface to base station
- 2.5 mm headset jack for cell phone connection cable included)
- Interface to charger
- Mini-USB port for software upgrades
- 2 EX microphone connections (EX version only)
- Console locking grommet (compatible with standard laptop/PC security cables)
- Wall mounting fastening holes