Iskazane cijene sustava ne uključuju Polycom pakete Premier Support održavanja (240,00 kn + PDV - 1 godina). Cijene su informativne, za sve konkretne ponude, molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate.
Dodatni mikrofoni: http://www.voip-shop.com.hr/product_info.php/products_id/1562
The SoundStation2, Polycom's next generation conference phone, is redefining the standard for businessquality voice conferencing. With industry-leading full duplex for natural, simultaneous two-way conversation, the SoundStation2 will exceed your expectations in medium to small conference rooms. Delivering remarkable voice quality equal to the SoundStation Premier® and a 50% increase in microphone sensitivity over the award-winning SoundStation, users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away – making every call a more productive call. There are three SoundStation2 models: SoundStation2, nonexpandable, SoundStation2, non-expandable, with display, and SoundStation2, expandable, with display.
SoundStation2 provides users with advanced features, including a large backlit display that offers easily visiblecall information and telephone functions*. Smart technology, such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise. And the SoundStation2 offers 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing – so only the microphone
closest to the speaker is on for crystal clear conferencing. It also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications with no distractions. Add traditional telephone features like redial, mute, transfer, and hold and you have a conference phone that's also familiar and easy to use.
Improve the quality and increase the productivity of your next conference call with the Polycom SoundStation2. It's the conference phone you won't stop talking about!
The new standard for everyday conferencing to access the power of Polycom unified collaborative communications solutions. With the greatest breadth and depth of integrated video, voice, and Web solutions, only Polycom delivers the ultimate communications experience. Our market-leading conferencing and collaboration technologies, supported by world-class service, enable people and organizations to maximize their effectiveness and productivity. Add to that the most experience and proven best-practices in the industry, and it’s clear why Polycom has become the smart choice for organizations seeking a strategic advantage in a real-time world.
- More productive calls – Polycom'spatented Acoustic Clarity Technologyallows simultaneous, natural, freeflowingconversation
- Hear and be heard clearly – Twice the loudness and microphone sensitivity of theoriginal SoundStation® – eliminates earstrain and repetition
- Resists interference from mobilephones – Clearer calls with no distracting noise from wireless devices
- Backlit display provides important information – Displays console phone number, number called, duration/progressof call and supports worldwide Caller ID*
- Ability to increase coverage – Optional extension microphones expand coverage for larger conference rooms
- Connect to mobile phones and PCs –Applications Port offers unmatched flexibility for mobile phone and Internet calling*
- Easy to use and install – Connects into any analog phone jack and can be connectedto a PBX with an analog extension
* Not available on all models.Architecture
- Tabletop console contains audio processing functions and keypad. Wall module contains power and PBX line interfaces.
- Cables consist of 21 ft (6.4 m) single-cord connection to tabletop console and 6 ft (1.8 m) connection to RJ-11 telephone jack. Optional Extended microphone modules connect to console via 7 ft. (2.1 m) cables
- Size (L x W x H) 14.5 x 12.25 x 2.5 in (36.8 x 31.1 x 6.4 cm)
- Weight 1.75 lb. (0.8 kg)
- Power: 110V 60Hz AC / 220V 50 Hz AC (depending on country-specific SKU)
- Network interface: Avaya DEFINITY ECS
- PBX Compatibility: Compatible with any DEFINITY voice port that supports the 6400, 7400 or 8400 series phones (except the
- Keypad: Standard telephone keypad, on/off key, conference key, mute key, volume adjustment keys, menu navigation keys and three context-dependent soft keys
- Display: 132x65 pixel backlit graphical LCD
- User interface: User selectable ring tones, Configurable soft keys for easy dialing of voice conferencing services, Multi-lingual support, Password protected configuration settings for administrators
- Phone book: Phone book/speed dial list – up to 25 entries
- Keypad: 12-key telephone keypad. On-hook/off-hook, conference, mute, volume up/down keys, menu, navigation keys, 3 context sensitive soft keys including redial, hold, programmable conference key
- Console loudspeaker: Frequency response: 300 to 3300 Hz, Volume: adjustable to 94 dBA SPL (peak) volume at 0.5 meters
- Console microphones: 3 cardioid microphones 300 to 3500 Hz
- Audio: Polycom Acoustic Clarity full duplex – IEEE 1329
- Type 1: Up to 10 ft. microphone pickup range. Gated microphones with intelligent microphone mixing, Dynamic Noise Reduction
- Interfaces: 2 EX microphone connectors, Applications Port* for connection to other communication devices such as mobile phones† and computers, RCA Auxiliary audio jack