Iskazane cijene sustava ne uključuju Polycom pakete Premier Support održavanja (680,00 kn + PDV - 1 godina). Cijene su informativne, za sve konkretne ponude, molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate.
Dodatna oprema - mikrofoni: http://www.voip-shop.com.hr/product_info.php/products_id/1558
The Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 with Acoustic Clarity Technology is truly a leap in voice conferencing technology. It’s the world’s first conference phone that automatically adapts to each meeting environment, providing high fidelity voice clarity for all participants. With the SoundStation VTX 1000, conference call participants can speak at a normal, natural conversation level and be heard clearly from up to 20-feet away from the microphone – even in large conference rooms. And, when two SoundStation VTX 1000 conference phones connect on opposite ends of a call, the phones automatically connect in Polycom HD Voice, resulting in extraordinary fidelity. SoundStation VTX 1000 is the voice platform for the future. No wonder Polycom is the 1 choice in conference phones, worldwide. In today's Internet driven world, the ability to conduct real time communication and collaboration has become critical to an organization's survival. As the market leader in voice, video, data and Web solutions, our award-winning conference technology makes it easy for people to interact and maximize productivity – over any network, in just about any environment, anywhere around the globe. That's why more organizations worldwide use and prefer Polycom conferencing solutions. Because when people work together, great things happen.
- Acoustic Clarity Technology – Allows simultaneous natural conversation – the industry’s best full-duplex
- Unparalleled room coverage – Speak naturally from up to 20-feet from a microphone and be heard clearly on the far-end
- Revolutionary voice quality – The world’s first phone to deliver wideband voice over ordinary telephone lines; it’s like going from black and white to color TV!
- Built-in investment protection – The world’s first conference phone that allows you to download new software remotely through an ordinary telephone line to add new features and applications.
- Resists interference from mobile phones – Clearer calls with no distracting noise from wireless devices
- Maximum configuration flexibility – Has independent input and output, bass/treble controls, and internal mic and speaker control for multiple uses and applications including external speakers
- Easy to install/easy to use – Start conferencing in minutes!
- Easy integration – With Polycom Vortex® installed room systems, Polycom VSX™ group video conferencing solutions and Global Management System™
- Size (L x W x H): 14.5 x 12.25 x 2.5 in, (36.8 x 31.1 x 6.4 cm)
- Weight: 1.75 lb. (0.8 kg)
- Power: 22VDC nominal; supplied by interface module
- Display: High-resolution backlit graphical LCD
- Caller ID: Bellcore type 1 (requires a telephone company subscription for activation)
- Keypad: 12-key telephone keypad, On-hook/off-hook, conference, mute, volume up/down keys, menu, navigation keys, 3 content-dependent soft keys including redial, hold
- Console Loudspeaker: Frequency response: 300 Hz to 3.3 kHz in narrowband mode, 80 Hz to 7 kHz in wideband mode,
- Volume: adjustable to 89 dB (peak) volume at 0.5 meters
- Treble/Bass Controls: Adjustment range: ± 6 dB
- Console Microphones: 3 cardioid microphones 80 Hz - 7 kHz
- Console Interface: RJ-45: proprietary P8 interface to interface module, RJ-11: 32 Mbps serial link for future expansion, 2 EX microphone connections
- Size (L x W x H): 8.750 x 5.150 x 9.2125 in (2.22 x 1.31 x 2.32 cm)
- Weight: 5.75 lb. (2.61 kg)
- Miscellaneous: Frequency response: 80 to 300 Hz in wideband mode, Power: switchable 110/220 V, 50/60 Hz (100 V for Japan) includes country-specific AC cable
- Size: 3.125 x 7.75 x 1.875 in (7.9 x 19.7 x 4.8 cm)
- Weight: 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Power: 90 - 264 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz includes country-specific AC cable
- Style: phono jack
- Function: switchable between Polycom wirelessmic/AUDIO IN/OFF
- Softkey configurable setup menus
- Style: phono jack
- Function: switchable between subwoofer/external PA/record out/OFF
- Softkey configurable setup menus See user documentation for further specifications
- Network connection: 2-wire RJ-11 analog PBX or PSTN interface
- Speech mode - Bandwidth 300 Hz to 3.3 kHz or 80 Hz to 7 kHz (point-to-point)
- Network requirements: compatible with standard PSTN and PBX networks, analog or G.711 encoded
- Software download mode
- - Download protocol: V.34 compatible
- - Connection rates: to 33 Kbps, depending on line quality
- - Download server: Polycom download server