Iskazane cijene sustava ne uključuju Polycom pakete Premier Support održavanja. Cijene su informativne, za sve konkretne ponude, molimo Vas da nas kontaktirate.
Whether connecting colleagues across campus, or teams around the world, the ability to communicate in real time, right from your office is essential, if not critical, to conducting business. The Polycom HDX 4000 series is clearly the best video solution for nearly any application – from executive meetings to disaster recovery. It delivers the richest audio, clearest and sharpest video, most transparent technology, and easiest to use interface, all enhanced by world-class service and support.
In the course of business, organizations experience emergency management updates that require an immediate response, weekly calls with sales, quarterly all-hands updates, and critical meetings with board members. Polycom HDX 4000 enables you to conduct these communications from your office – in real time, in high definition.
The Polycom HDX 4001 system are powerful desktop video conferencing solutions designed for professionals. With a 20.1”screen, powerful stereo speakers and sleek design, the HDX 4000 series is more than a communications device, it’s also a fully functional monitor for your PC or Mac.
The HDX 4000 series is built on High-Definition TV (HDTV) standards, which enhances the overall viewing experience and eliminates meeting fatigue. Additionally, colors are more vibrant and realistic and movements are both sharper and smoother, offering users the ability to interact more naturally.
Sharing HD content is also only a click away. You can easily share your presentations spreadsheets or multimedia files during the video call – in full high definition, at full frame rates. This exceptional user experience provides remarkable sound as well with Polycom HD Voice™ technology in every call. For a truly in-person meeting experience, video participants can take advantage of built-in microphones and can hear remote participants’ voices in stereo. And, audiophiles can plug in a music player for incredible audio from built-in stereo speakers.
Make Great Things Happen With Polycom HDX 4000 Series
In today’s Internet driven world, the ability to conduct real time communication and collaboration has become critical to an organization’s survival. As the market leader in voice, video, data and Web solutions, our award-winning conference technology makes it easy for people to interact and maximize productivity – over any network, in just about any environment, anywhere around the globe. That’s why more organizations worldwide use and prefer Polycom conferencing solutions. Because when people work together, great things happen. See how you too, can achieve great things with Polycom HDX 4000 Series.
- High definition video – Natural communications with 1280 x 720 at 30fps (720p). Exceptional video resolution even at lower data rates
- High definition voice – Polycom Siren™ 22 technology provides true highfidelity stereo audio
- High definition content – Share HD content - from presentations to multimedia demonstrations
- Share content – Polycom HDX series supports standards-based People+Content™ content sharing technology. Optional People On Content™ collaboration technology allows participants to integrate themselves into presentations
- Large HD Display – 20.1” widescreen display for compelling presentations and life-like video conferences
- Powerful HD Audio – Powerful built-in speakers and superior microphone technology for rich stereo surround
- Embedded multipoint – An optional 4-way embedded multipoint bridge for greater flexibility in large conferences
- Flexible connectivity – Optional network interfaces for easy access to your BRI, PRI or V.35 network
- Polycom UltimateHD™ solution – The HDX series integrates easily with the Polycom RMX product line for high definition video bridging. The RSS™ 2000 recording and streaming server provides high definition capture and playback
HD Voice - Hear all details you want and none that you don’t
- Hear the highest quality voice, sound and music in audio in 22 kHz stereo with Siren 22
- StereoSurround™ audio technology separates multiple voices
- Use as a fully functional VoIP or analog speakerphone
- Use headphones for privacy
- Application examples include:
- Understand teams with different dialects and accents clearly with HD Voice
- Perform remote depositions and hear every word clearly
HD Video - Make informed, real-time decisions with confidence
- See every visual detail flawlessly
- Read body language clearly; don’t miss a single expression
- Bring the whole team together for critical decisions with up to 4-way internal multipoint capability and 4 Mbps bandwidth support
- Application examples include:
- In tele-psychiatry, see facial expressions, hand movements, and other crucial body language in high definition
- Gain the confidence to make real-time decisions due to HD video and voice clarity
HD Content - Share every detail of your work; demonstrate your value!
- Share your PC content with the simple push of a button
- Show content in its native resolution up to high definition (1280 x 720)
- Application examples include:
- Share complex designs to global teams and increase time to market
- Show detailed spreadsheets and documents to speed decision making
Polycom HDX 4000 Series desktop solutions come in two models: Polycom HDX 4002™ and Polycom HDX 4001™. All models deliver the highest quality voice, video and content sharing available in the market today.
- Up to 1280 x 720 resolution at 30fps (720p) on HDX 4002 and 4CIF on HDX 4001
- Maximum bandwidth: 4 Mbps
- POTS connection brings additional telephone or cell phone caller directly into the conference without tying up the conference phone
- 4-way internal MP enables the Polycom HDX 4000 series to have 4 port bridge capability
- Polycom People On Content – Presentations come alive when the presenter becomes part of the show
- People+Content – Allows users to see you and your presentation at the same time
- Microphone Array can be used in conjunction with the built-in microphones
- HDX remote control offers an additional method of control
Video Standards & Protocols
- H.239 / People+Content™
- H.263 & H.264 Video Error Concealment
People Video Resolution
- 4SIF (704 x 480)/4CIF (704 x 576) at 256 Kbps–4 Mbps (HDX 4001)
- SIF (352 x 240), CIF (352 x 288)
- QSIF (176 x 120), QCIF (176 x 144)
- Supported PC Input Resolutions
- 680x1050, 1280x1024, 1280x720,1024x768, 800x600
- 20.1” widescreen LCD display
- 1680 x 1050 native resolution
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 5 megapixel camera
- 1280 x 720 video capture resolution
- 65° field of view
- 2x digital zoom
- EPTZ camera control
- Privacy shutter
- Frequency range: 85Hz - 20kHz
- Four built-in speakers